Contact Us

Tuesdays Aren’t Cool

Getty Images

Tuesday isn’t cool.  It’s the day of the week equivalent to the color Maroon.  But here goes anyway.  A few nuggets to get you excited.

Charlie Sheen has proclaimed himself a God.  Not only is he Richie Rich with Coke and Pornstars, but he’s also crazy.  Really, really crazy.  Not cool.

A new study shows that drinking diet soda can increase your chance of stroke by 50%… not cool.  I wonder if “Coke Zero” only increases your risk by 25%???  If so, they should say that in their advertisements.  Seems like a strong selling point to me.  “This not only tastes more like real Coke, but it also only increases my chance of having a stroke by 25%”  I’m in.  I can be skinny and may NOT have a stroke.  They should also get Billy Squier’s “The Stroke” for their commercials.  Not cool.

Happy birthday to actress Catherine Bach who turns 57 today. For anyone who wasn’t a hormone-raging boy in the early ’80s, she’s the actress who played the iconic Daisy Duke on The Dukes of Hazzard.   God bless her shorts and what they’ve done for society. 

Question of the day:  Why do old people stink?  The man in this photo will soon have old man stink.

More From 106.9 The Rock

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://classicrock1069.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Classic Rock KLUB 106.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Classic Rock KLUB 106.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!