2 Texas Cities Among the Best to Be a Sugar Daddy
If you're an older rich guy looking for a little companionship, the Lone Star State is one of the best places you can possibly be. At least, that's where most of those types of guys seem to be.
According to a website, Austin has been named the city with the most sugar daddies, with more than 23 per 1,000 men. Atlanta took silver, with 21.6.
Seeking Arrangement, a very important website that pairs sugar daddies with young women (cough cough, golddiggers, cough cough) created the list, using data from the US Census.
Here's a look at the top 10 cities for sugar daddies:
1. Austin: 23.24 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
2. Atlanta: 21.60 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
3. Las Vegas: 19.23 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
4. Boston: 18.25 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
5. Orlando: 18.1 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
6. Dallas: 16.83 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
7. Vancouver: 15.36 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
8. Tampa: 14.59 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
9. Chicago: 14.53 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
10. San Francisco: 14.21 sugar daddies per 1,000 men
Hmm, you'd think Florida would have more than two cities on the list, considering the state is a retirement home with a Disney problem.
So, if you've got some cash to burn and want to lavish it upon some well-deserving lass who genuinely cares about you and your bank account (mostly, the bank account), then go rent a U-Haul and hightail it to one of these metropolises where you can live out your golden years buying jewelry for that special Ashley, Tiffany, Holly or any other woman whose names ends in an "ee" sound.
More importantly, if you're a young woman looking for financial security, you'd best get moving, pronto, and head to one of these cities.