Victoria College 2020 Career Fair is March 4th
Thirty- two Crossroads businesses will be on the lookout for potential employees while accepting resumes, and interviewing applicants at Victoria College's 2020 Career Fair on March 4th from 10 am to 2 pm on Wednesday, March 4 at Victoria College’s Student Center.
The free event, which is open to the public, is co-sponsored by Victoria College and Workforce Solutions Golden Crescent.
Now is your chance to put your best face forward while meeting potential employers face to face. You'll have the opportunity to place your resume in the hands of businesses who are actively at this time.
“The Career Fair is not only for students seeking employment but for those who are wanting to explore other career options and learn about VC’s education and training for jobs that pay well and are in high demand in our area,” said Workforce Solutions Golden Crescent Executive Director Henry Guajardo.
The following businesses and organizations are scheduled to have representatives at the event:
- Twin Pines – Twin Pines North
- Citizens Medical Center
- Lavaca Medical Center
- Regency Integrated Health Services
- Home Instead Senior Care
- South Texas Project Nuclear Operating Company
- MCA Academy
- Formosa Plastics
- Seadrift Coke
- DOW Chemical
- PFG Food Services
- Coastal Bend Staffing
- South Texas Society for Human Management
- Domino’s Pizza
- Townsquare Media
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Texas Army National Guard
- Victoria Police Department
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- Federal Correctional Institute Three Rivers
- Golden Crescent Regional Planning Committee
- City of Victoria
- Texas Workforce Solutions
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Victoria ISD
- Calhoun ISD
- Victoria College
For more information on the Career Fair, contact Marcengo-Stehling at (361) 572-6414 or Caroline.Marcengo@VictoriaCollege.edu.
Best of luck at your next job!
Thank you to Victoria College Marketing and Communications Department for this information.