The Better Things in Life: Hot Cheetos Mac N Cheese
Sometimes companies create something that makes us sit back and realize that everything will be okay. If you have an exquisite taste like myself, then your tastebuds may be a magnet towards Hot Cheetos and pickles. If that seems to be the case, there's some good news coming at you.
Hot Cheetos has expanded their line of chips into something more lunch-time friendly: Mac n' Cheese. Now, I'm known for my unique lunches around these parts of town, many of which consist of frappucinos and Hot Fries; yes, I know, quite nutritional, we'll save that for another day. Yesterday I walked into work and was greeted with the best gift a girl like me could ask for: a box of Hot Cheetos Mac n' Cheese!
Now the best part about this beautiful gift was the surprise factor. Not only did I not know I was about to be gifted with something I already love, but I didn't even know this product existed!
So, of course, I did what anyone in 2021 would do: I made the food and vlogged the entire process.
- It tastes exactly like Hot Fries, which are debatably one of the most delectable snacks out there TODAY.
- It has a little spicy kick that I need in my life.
- Its aesthetics make for a great social media post.
- If you're looking for that traditional Mac n' Cheese taste, you ain't gon' find it here, bud.
- It's as red as can be; talk about overkill on the food coloring.
This is just something you might have to try out for yourself. Maybe grab a pickle and some lemon. Either way, I'm such a die-hard Hot Cheetos fan, I'm gonna root for this product whether I enjoyed the taste or not.
Gallery — Every Movie Theater Candy, Ranked:
LOOK: Here are copycat recipes from 20 of the most popular fast food restaurants in America