Hunkering Down At Home? Listen To KLUB 106.9 On Your Smart Speaker
COVID-19 might be just the thing you need to re-introduce yourself to those people living at home with us that we call family. With everyone spending less time at social gatherings for the next 8 weeks or so, I look forward to getting more face to face time with the family.
While all these changes are going on, don't forget you have KLUB Classic Rock 106.9 right there with you on Alexa or Google Home.
#SlowtheSpreadTexas is a hashtag that is making the rounds with folks like H-E-B and Chick-fil-A. So while we ride out this virus, it doesn't mean you have to go without your favorite country music. While you spend time away from work or the office, know that KLUB 106.9 is right there on your smart speaker. You can stay connected with the crossroads absolutely free by grabbing the free KLUB Classic Rock 106.9 Alexa skill. If you have an Alexa enabled device or Google home, here's what you need to do:
Alexa Enabled Device:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Click here to enable the KLUB 106.9 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the KLUB 106.9 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Play 106 9"
- Confirm that your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play too.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
That's it! You are now connected at home! Our daily lives may be impacted in the coming weeks, but it doesn't mean you need to give up everything you love. Make the best of the next few weeks and be sure to make KLUB Classic Rock 106.9 your south Texas soundtrack.