Man Dies After Eating Cocaine From Brother’s Butt.
A South Carolina man died in the backseat of a patrol car after ingesting an ounce of cocaine that had been hidden in his brother's buttocks. No, I didn't make that up.
Wayne Mitchell, 20, allegedly ate the coke to destroy evidence at the behest of Deangelo Mitchell, 23, who feared getting a long prison sentence on drug charges.
The Mitchells were pulled over by North Charleston cops on Nov. 30 for allegedly driving with a broken headlight and were put in the patrol car while police searched their vehicle.
Police video from inside the car shows Deangelo squirming and whimpering that he doesn't want to go to jail for life.
He pleads with Wayne to help protect him by eating the drugs that were stuck in his rear end.
"One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don't have any strikes," said Deangelo, who had numerous arrests on his record, according to reports. "You my little brother... I'm gonna get life,"
Wayne gobbled the blow and paid dearly for his brotherly love.
Cops spotted cocaine residue on the seat when they came back to their cruiser and Deangelo allegedly informed them that his brother swallowed cocaine, according to ABC News.
Soon after consuming the coke, Wayne had difficulty breathing and bled from the mouth, the station said. He died within an hour.
Police slapped Deangelo Mitchell with involuntary manslaughter charges after toxicology results revealed that the cocaine in Wayne's system killed him, the Associated Press says. Mitchell was also arrested for alleged cocaine distribution.