Let’s Blow Some Crap Up !!!
It’s that time of the year. The time where we start to see the metal garage doors open on those fireworks stands that beautify the South Texas highways.
Where else can you buy one of anything and get eleven for free? Nowhere, that’s where.
With all of the excitement comes a lot of warnings. “It’s too dry”. “It’s too dangerous”. “You’ll lose a finger”.
“Do Not Put in Mouth…When Lit”. That’s my all time favorite warning on fireworks. Ridiculous, don’t you think? Obviously, someone actually DID put in mouth when lit or that warning would’ve never made it to the package. There are better ways to lose fingers as well. Sooooo don’t be stupid.
Here’s a solid article from a TV station, WCYB (www.wcyb.com) in a city I used to live in Tennessee.