Death By Pasta
No, it wasn't the calories. Nor was it a case of eating oneself to death. It was literally death by pasta in Toronto, Ontario earlier this week, when a man who works in a pasta factory actually fell in to a pasta making machine. The 26 year old man was working at the machine when according to a relative of a worker, his shirt got caught in the machine, and it pulled him in head first.
The man who was named Justin, also happened to be the fiance of the factory owner's daughter.
Who would have thought pasta-making could be deadly!
I guess I will forever think a little differently when I eat at Olive Garden from now on.